GALLERY OWNERS & INTERIOR DESIGNERS & STORE OWNERS //
Please use this form to submit an inquiries about purchasing the artwork as wholesale, representation or licensing. Painting and prints can not be purchased directly from the store for resale, without discussing it with me. I offer a designer’s discount.
When you request the custom abstract painting you can expect specific results. I have a very fluid, intuitive way of painting.
Ordering painting is different than ordering a design service, that is, I usually can’t do revisions. Water media is very unforgiving and that’s it’s power. I will only present you with the work I’m proud of, so if I had a bad day (yes we all do!), you’re not going to know.
Check for specifics on the custom paintings to the right.
PRICES may vary due to the chosen substrate (wood panel vs paper vs canvas) .
Commissions require non-refundable 50% deposit/booking fee and the price is : the base retail price (ie: 30×40″ store prince) + 20-30% due to tests being painted before moving to the final size. The collector is free to keep the tests, if they are fitted for giving.
Another 50% is due before the painting is delivered.
When you request the custom abstract painting or portrait (I’ve taken a break from portrait commissions unless it’s commercial illustration) you can expect specific results. I have a very fluid, intuitive way of painting.
Ordering painting is different than ordering a design service, that is, I usually can’t do revisions. Watercolor is very unforgiving and that’s it’s power. I will only present you with the work I’m proud of, so if I had a bad day (yes we all do!), you’re not going to know.
1. Email the following :
- specify the size and substrate of your commission (paper or canvas/wood) I prefer to work on wood panel over canvas.
- include any specific inspiration images (you can create a secret Pinterest board for us or link up your a;ready existing one), colors, magazine cuts, fabric swatches, etc.
- list 2-4 colors you would definitely like to have included in the painting and list 2-4 that you definitelly don’t want to see.
- after few basic emails and upon receiving the above one, I will send you an invoice for 50%. This invoice of not refundable. Once the invoice is paid I schedule the commission in my calendar. If you have a pressing deadline, be sure to contact me for an estimated start date!
- I need up to 8-12 weeks for painting and varnishing. During the process I will share with you few progress images, and upon completion I will send you photos of your beautiful new painting.
- Because I work very intuitively and fluidly I can not allow for revisions. If for some circumstance, we cannot achieve a mutual satisfaction and you just don’t feel like it’s what you envisioned, you may use the 50% deposit as a store credit for my online shop.
- final 50% payment will be due after approval, before the delivery. Note : if you live in Wisconsin sales tax will be added.
- shipping will be billed seperatly upon receipt via online invoice, or you are welcome to pick up the painting if you are local. Note : all paintings over 48×48″ will be shipped rolled in a tube (if painted on canvas) or require a special crate and shipping service. Any local shop will grandly restretch your painting.
- I can help with framing.
- All sales are final. 100% refund allowed if item(s) arrive damaged, otherwise — no returns.