In my landscapes I travel back to rural Poland and rural lands of Wisconsin which remind me of my childhood land that my beekeeper grandpa owned. The sentiment for dusk, fog and loneliness is always much more interesting than an orchestrated polished city.
The movement of the paint, the impulse of taking a chance on paper or canvas, fast, loosely, with no plan — like when I hopped on the plane with a one way ticket to a promised land.
SIZE : 11″ X 15″
MATERIALS : Watercolor on 140lb watercolor art. Unframed, unmated by default. See FRAMING options below.
FRONT : Signed with initials : MS (Marta Spendowska).
BACK : Signed with full name.
Comes with a Certificate of Authenticity.
We’ve partnered with our friends at Simply Framed to offer high quality custom framing made by hand here in the USA.
Please allow an additional 2-3 weeks for your delivery.
Frames Specifics :
- see the images for example of frames : white, black, natural wood, black/gold, gold, silver.
- most originals are floated (edges beautifully visible) and surrounded by 1.5″ mat below. The overall size is the art + 5in” all around, i.e. : 22×30″in watercolor will be framed to 27×35″in.
- wooden frame moldings in your choice of finish
- UV-shielding plexiglass, which protects against about 89% of UV rays and 92% of light transmission
- acid-free lift for artwork that is floated, backed by an acid free 4-ply white mat
- archival acid-free foam core backing
- protective paperback finish
- wall bumpers
- hanging hardware + nails
- hanging and care instructions
- each frame arrives gift-wrapped in kraft paper
IMPORTANT : It’s very hard to capture bright, semi-fluro or fluro colors like yellow, green, blue, orange and pink. Keep in mind this painting is even more bright and colors are more intense.
*** bare in mind that due to your different computer settings, the colors might be shifted. I promise they’re bright and gorgeous!