January 20, 2017 1 min read
≈ the tidy place of Orange ≈
Hey friends Marta here!
It’s Friday and a perfect time for a little introduction to welcome all of you, and most importantly new faces!
1. I am 100% Polish and this is my 11th year in USA already. Married—7 years.
2. I run 2 streams of business: commercial illustration and fine art and I love both, dearly.
3. My favorite color is orange, pink and mint. Unless! Unless it’s gold — IF that’s a color.
4. I have tattoos inside of my eyelids and I would never have courage to do them now… eeeew! Scary!
5. I’m a new transplant to Maine state and actively looking for a new house in New Hampshire (or Maine) . My dream is to create art events once a month and introduce you to Polish beer I mean — beets!
I can stand on my hands for a long time — ex-acrobat.
H E L L O ! 🤘
March 04, 2019 1 min readRead More
February 26, 2019 1 min readRead More
February 20, 2019 1 min read
All my watercolors are on fina art watercolor paper, mounted to panel and framed in white-washed fir, ready to hang. And they are absolutely affordable.
OPENING RECEPTION: 3/1 at 6pm.
Get your FREE downloadable card + early access to art + special news. Watercolor Course is launching soon—sign up to enjoy the intro price for this marvelous course!
Receive your free downloadable card + early sneak peeks + special access that only
THE COLLECTOR'S CLUB
members are notified about
• Watercolor Course : Intro price
• early access to new original paintings
• future print releases
• inspiration ♥