≈ the tidy place of Orange ≈
Hey friends Marta here!
It’s Friday and a perfect time for a little introduction to welcome all of you, and most importantly new faces!
1. I am 100% Polish and this is my 11th year in USA already. Married—7 years.
2. I run 2 streams of business: commercial illustration and fine art and I love both, dearly.
3. My favorite color is orange, pink and mint. Unless! Unless it’s gold — IF that’s a color.
4. I have tattoos inside of my eyelids and I would never have courage to do them now… eeeew! Scary!
5. I’m a new transplant to Maine state and actively looking for a new house in New Hampshire (or Maine) . My dream is to create art events once a month and introduce you to Polish beer I mean — beets!
I can stand on my hands for a long time — ex-acrobat.
H E L L O ! 🤘
All my watercolors are on fina art watercolor paper, mounted to panel and framed in white-washed fir, ready to hang. And they are absolutely affordable.
OPENING RECEPTION: 3/1 at 6pm.